West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 Notification, Apply Online Application Form @ appost.in, WB GDS Recruitment 2017, GDS Recruitment 2017
West Bengal GDS Recruitment 2017: Indian Postal Department released an notification on 25th April 2017 for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak for the West Bengal Postal Circle. All the eligible candidates interested for the GDS Post can apply online from the link provided here. For all the contenders of the state looking for the West Bengal Postal Circle join on the basis of 10th Class this is an good chance. We have provided here candidates all the important details below in this article followed by an direct link to apply for the West Bengal GDS Recruitment 2017.
West Bengal GDS Recruitment 2017, Application form
- Name of the Organization: India Postal Department
- Name of Circle : West Bengal
- Name of Post: Gramin Dak Sevak, GDS
- Total Post available: 4982
- Starting date of application : 25.04.2017
- Last Date to apply: 24.05.2017
- Job Category: Govt. job
- Job Location: district wise
- Official Website: indiapost.gov.in
West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2017 PDF
Eligibility Criteria for GDS Recruitment
- Age: Interested candidate before applying for the GDS post must have acquired the minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 40 years. Reserved category candidates will be provided age relaxation according to govt. of India Rules and regulation i.e. 3 years for the OBC, 5 years for the SC/ST category candidate.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum qualification for the West Bengal GDS Recruitment is Matriculation (10th Class) passed from recognized board approved by the State or Central Govt. Candidates having higher qualification can also apply but no extra weight age will be provided to them. In addition to this candidate must have basis computer training Certificate of at least 2 months from recognized Computer Training Institute.
- Application Fees: Candidates belonging to the Unreserved / OBC Category will need to pay Rs. 100/- towards at application fees. All the Female and SC/ST category candidates are exempted from the fee payment. For the payment of fee contenders need to visit the Head Post Office and provide the Registration no. provided at time of filling of application form.
Download here: West Bengal GDS Notification 2017
West Bengal GDS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Selection Process: After the completion of the Application process an automatic merit list will be prepared as per the ruled of the candidates who submitted their application before time. Merit List will be based on the number of marks scored in the 10th (Matriculation) Exam only. If any candidates is having same marks then other rules will be applied like Category, Date of Birth etc. For detailed information refer to the official notification link has been provided below.
How to apply for the West Bengal GDS Recruitment 2017
- Candidates first search for the website indiapost.gov.in or appost.in in google chrome.
- Click on the apply online link provided there.
- Fill the application form provided there and provide correct details.
- After filling application form make the fee payment if required.
- Check all the details provided and finally click the submit button.
- After submitting take a printout of the duly filled application form for future reference.
Apply Online: West Bengal GDS Recruitment 2017
All the candidates before applying read all the instruction carefully provided in the Official notification. For updates in future like Result, Merit List, Cut Off Marks bookmark us using CTRL+D.