OTET “Paper 1, 2” Syllabus 2017-18 Pdf download! Odisha TET Model Papers, OTET Paper 2 Stllabus 2017 Pdf, OTET Paper 1 Syllabus 2017 PDF, OTET Previous Year Papers
OTET Syllabus 2017: Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is going to conduct written exam for the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) in the state very soon. Board release an official advertisement on the official website. Odisha TET exam is conducted to fill up various empty positions of the teachers in the state. Lakhs of candidates who had filled the online application form now must be searching for the OTET Syllabus 2017 while some of the candidates must be looking for the Odisha TET Exam Pattern 2017, Previous Year Model Paper over the internet. If you are also one of them you need to the complete information we have provided below in this article regarding the OTET Syllabus 2017 PDF, Exam Date etc.
OTET Syllabus 2017
Dear applicants, you must know that there will be two exams for the OTET 2017 i.e. Paper I and Paper II. Paper I will be conducted for the candidates who want to become teacher from Class I to Class V while paper II will be for the candidates who want to become teacher of Class VI to Class VIII. BSE Odisha every year issues notification to recruit eligible candidates for the teacher post in the state. Aspirants need to download OTET Syllabus 2017 with exam pattern from the below given direct links in this article. Due to the huge competition in the OTET exam this year students need to download OTET Previous Year Question Paper, Model Paper to prepare well for the exam.
OTET Syllabus 2017-18 Pdf Download
Before appearing for the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 candidates need to have full information regarding the exam pattern and idea of question asked. With the help of the OTET previous year papers aspirants will came to know that. So candidates stay tuned with us here to get more updates and information related to Odisha TET Syllabus 2017 Subject Wise,.
Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Pattern 2017| BSE Odisha TET Exam Pattern 2017
Paper I Exam Pattern
|Name of Topic||No. of Questions||
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|2.||Language I (Urdu / Odia)||30||
|5.||Environmental Studies (EVS)||30||
Paper II Exam Pattern
|Name of Topic||No. of Questions||
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||
|Language I (Odia, Urdu, Hindi, Telugu, Bengali)||30||
|Language II (English)||30||
OTET Syllabus 2017 Subject Wise| OTET Paper I, II Syllabus 2017 Pdf
Here below we are providing the candidates detailed syllabus for the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. Candidates read the entire syllabus we have provided carefully to start their preparation for the exam.
OTET Syllabus for Child Development & Pedagogy
- Principle of the development of children
- Socialization Process : Social world & children
- Concept of development and its relationship with learning.
- Concept of Child centered and progressive education
- Language and thought
- Influence of Heredity and Environment
- Piaget, Kohlberg and Vygotsky: constructs and critical perspectives
- Gender as a social construct, gender roles, gender-bias and educational practice.
- Distinction between assessment of learning and assessment for learning, continuous and comprehensive evaluation, School based assessment, perspective and practice.
- Individual difference among learners, Understanding differences based on the diversity of caste, gender, community and religion etc.
- Formulating appropriate questions for assessing readiness levels of learners for enhancing learning and critical thinking in the classroom and for assessing learner achievement.
Odisha TET Model Papers
OTET Syllabus 2017 for Language (Urdu / Hindi / Telugu / Odia / Bengali)
- Learning Odia / Urdu / Hindi / Bengali / Telugu at elementary level.
- Interdependence of four language skills.
- Assessment of learning Odia / Bengali / Urdu / Telugu / Hindi.
- Teaching, Reading and Writing skills.
- Language items.
- Principles of language teaching.
- Teaching – learning composition and creative writing.
- Synonyms and antonyms.
- Language Comprehension
- Formation of words – using prefix and suffix.
- Remedial teaching
OTET Syllabus for Language (English)
- Learning English at elementary level.
- Language Learning.
- Principle of Language Teaching.
- Development of writing skill – teaching composition.
- Challenges of teaching language in a diverse classroom.
- Skills in learning English.
- Techniques and activities for developing listening and speaking skills (recitation, story telling, dialogue).
- Language items.
OTET Exam 2017 Syllabus, BSE Odisha TET Syllabus 2017
Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus 2017 for Mathematics
- Mathematics Education in Schools.
- Assessment in Mathematics.
- Shapes and Spatial Relationship.
- Formal and Informal assessment.
- Methods and Approaches to teaching learning mathematics.
- Data Handling and Patterns.
- Number System and Operation in Numbers.
- Measurement of area and perimeter of rectangle and square.
- Patterns in numbers and figures.
- Fundamental operation on numbers.
- Factors and Multiples – NCF and LCM.
- Approaches: Constructivist and Activity based.
- Fractional numbers and decimals – operations in fractional numbers and decimals.
- The geometry of triangles, quadrilaterals and circles.
Odisha TET Syllabus 2017 for Environmental Studies (EVS)
- Integration of Science and Social Science.
- Basic principles of teaching EVS,
- Health and Diseases.
- Air and Water Pollution.
- Matter, Energy and Force.
- Diagnostic assessment in EVS.
- Concept and Significance.
- Methods and approaches.
- Nutritional deficiency and diseases.
- Evaluation in EVS.
- Aims and objectives of teaching and learning EVS.
- Approaches: Activity based, theme based.
- Internal system of Human Body.
- Climate, Landscape, Agriculture, Natural resources and Industry.
- Work and Energy.
- Matter and its properties.
- Earth and sky, an effect of rotation and revolution of earth.
Interested candidates click on the direct we have provided below to download OTET Syllabus 2017-18 Pdf download, OTET Paper 1 Syllabus, OTET Syllabus Paper 2. Also candidates can download previous year question paper, model papers from the official website of the Board of Secondary Education Odisha or need to click on the direct link available below.
OTET Syllabus 2017, Exam Pattern: Download here
OTET Model Papers: Get here