OPSC Recruitment 2017, OPSC Assistant Professors Recruitment 2017, OPSC 2017 Recruitment Application, OPSC Recruitment 2017 Online, OPSC Professor Recruitment Notification Download
OPSC Recruitment 2017 – Odisha Public Service Commission has invited online application from the eligible candidates all over the state for filling up the vacant posts of Assistant Professors in the Odisha Health and Family Welfare Department. All the candidates who are interested for these post will be required to visit the official website and fill the application form. We have provided the candidates all the necessary details required here. In addition to this all the applicants must follow the guideline provided in the official advertisement whose link is provided below here.
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
- Name of Commission: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Department: Odisha Health and Family Welfare Department
- State: Odisha
- Job Category: Govt. job
- Online Application starts from: 01.03.2017
- Last date for application submission: 11.04.2017
- Total no. of Post: 58
- Official website: www.opsconline.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2017
Age Limit – Candidates who are willing to apply for the Assistant Professor need to attain the minimum age of 21 years and the maximum age of 45 years as on 01.01.2017. for age relaxation please read the official notification from the link provided below.
Educational Qualification : The candidates who are applying for the Assistant Professor posts must have obtained the Post Graduate degree in the specific field from any recognized Institute or University. Also the applicant must have three years experience as teacher in any recognized medical institutes.
OPSC Recruitment 2017 New Jobs
Selection Process: OPSC will select the candidates on the basis of Written test. After the Written test department will prepare the Merit List of the candidates and call them for the interview.
Application Fee : All applicants will have to pay a fee of Rs. 300/- to appear in the written exam. Fees exemption for the SC and ST candidates will be 40%.
About OPSC: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) was constituted on 1st April 1949 with the objective to recruit candidates for the open position in the Odisha Govt. Department. In addition to the fresh recruitment OPSC also conducts various department exams also. This year OPSC is going to recruit Assistant Professors for the Odisha Health and Family Welfare Department.
OPSC Recruitment Application 2017 Notification Download
How to apply for the OPSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official website of the OPSC from your web browser.
- Now search for the Link OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 on the home page.
- Click on the link available there.
- Now fill the application form provided there.
- After the filling of the application form click on submit button.
- After the submission of the application form candidates will get their Registration ID which will be helpful in future.
- Finally take Printout of the duly filled Application form.
- Thereafter the candidates who are eligible for the fee payment need to take printout of the challan and pay the fees at any branch of SBI (State Bank of India).
- After the payment of the fees all applicants will have to send the application form alongwith required document to the OPSC Office, Cuttack before 11.04.2017
Download here : OPSC Assistant Professors Advertisement 2017