NIACL Recruitment 2017, NIACL Recruitment 2017 notification, NIACL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017, NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017 notification
NIACL Recruitment 2017– The New India Assurance Company India’s most premier Multinational Insurance Company has issued an public notification for the recruitment of 984 eligible candidates for the Assistant post in Cadre III. So for the candidates who are searching for the job and interested in these post for them it is an good opportunity. Interested candidates can apply through online mode only for these post. So the candidates read this article carefully as we here providing all the interested candidates every important information along with the direct link which is required to apply online for the NIACL Recruitment 2017.
About NIACL – The New India Assurance Co. Ltd was founded by Sir Dorabji Tata in the year 1919. Corporation has 2097 offices in India across all state with a total of 19000 employees. NIACL provides various types of insurance to its customers
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017, Exam Date @ newindia.co.in
|Name of Company||The New India Assurance Co. Ltd|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|Online application commences from||06.03.2017|
|Last date of submitting application||29.03.2017|
|Job Location||All India Level|
|Official web portal||www.newindia.co.in|
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Age Limit: Candidates applying for the NIACL Assistant post must attain minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 30 years as on 30.06.2016. For upper age limit relaxation please refer to official notification available on the official website or download from the link provided below.
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess graduation degree from any discipline from any recognized university or its equivalent with English as one of the subject. In addition to this candidates must have knowledge of Regional language of the state applying for.
- Application Fees : General category candidates will have to make an payment Rs. 500/- towards the application fees while SC/ST and other reserved category candidates will have to Pay Rs. 50/- as application fees.
Selection Process : NIACL will conduct Preliminary and Main written exam for the selection of candidates. All Participants who will qualify the Preliminary exam will only be eligible for the main exam. After the main exam department will prepare the Result and Merit List of the successful candidates. Those who will qualify in the main exam will only be eligible for the further selection process.
NIACL 984 Assistant Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
Steps to be followed to apply for the NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2016
- Open the official website of the NIACL or click on the below provided link.
- Search for the NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017 notification on home page.
- Before filling the application form candidates will need to register.
- After registration candidates will receive registration ID and Password to be use in future.
- Then fill the application form carefully and make fees payment.
- Submit the application form.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep for future use.
Download here : NIACL Official Notification
Click here : Apply online
We here provide all latest job openings from Government and Private sector. Keep visiting us for more job updates in future also. If any candidates have any question regarding NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017 then don’t hesitate to write down to us. We will provide all the solution available to the applicants