MP Post Office Recruitment 2017, MP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017, MP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak 2017,
MP Postal Office Recruitment 2017 – All dear applicants of the state who are interested in the postal department jobs are informed here that MP Post Office department has issued notification for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment for various Post Offices in the state. All the interested candidates who are looking for the job after 10th Class can apply online. Before applying candidates read all the important information and instruction about how to apply for the MP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017. A direct link has been provided here for the convenience of the applicants.
About MP Postal Circle: Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle works under the Department of Post, India. Its headquarter is located in Bhopal. Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle has 20 Postal divisions and 3 RMS divisions under it. Every year recruitment notification are released by the department depending on the number of vacant post. Candidates in very huge numbers apply every year for these post and eligible candidates gets selected by the department. Selection of the candidates is done on the basis of written test and interview.
Madhya Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
Important Dates and Information
- Name of the Department : Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle
- State : Madhya Pradesh
- Name of Post : Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Total no. of vacant post : 1859
- Date of Official notification : 03.04.2017
- Starting date of online application : 03.04.2017
- Last date to apply online : 02.05.2017
- Official website : dopmp.in
MP Postal Circle GDS Notification 2017-18 – Download here
- Age Limit – Candidates belonging to the General category must have attained the minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 40 years as on 02.05.2017. Age relaxation to the reserved categories will be applicable as per Govt. of India orders.
- Educational Qualification – Candidate applying for the MP Gramin Dak Sevak Post must have passed the Matriculation from any State or Central Govt. approved Board. In addition to this candidates must have the basis knowledge of Computer application.
MP Postal Circle GDS Notification 2017
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Post|
Selection Process: As per the MP Postal Department there will be no written test or Interviews to be conducted for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Candidates will be selected purely on the basis of Merit List only. No extra weight age will be given to the candidates who will have the higher qualification. The Merit List of Automatically generated and the final selection will be done by the Madhya Pradesh Postal department.
MP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
Steps to apply online for the MP Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website by clicking on the direct link provided below.
- Look for the notification Madhya Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online link.
- Click on the appropriate link available there.
- Fill up the application form and provided all the correct details like Candidates’ Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification etc.
- Upload all the necessary documents required.
- Verify all the details before submitting the application.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference
Apply Online: MP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017
For more information refer to the official notification. bookmark us more for govt. job updates in future also.