MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification Application Form @ vyapam.nic.in, MP Police GD Constable Recruitment 2017, MP Police Recruitment 2017, MP Police Bharti Latest news
MP Police Recruitment 2017: Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Board through its official advertisement invited online application from eligible candidates of the state against 14088 open position of GD Constable in the State Police Department. All govt. job seekers of the state looking for the Police Department job need to apply through the direct official link provided here. Interested candidates find below here all the important information and details related to MP Vyapam Police Recruitment 2017 below in this article. Online applications are invited for various posts like Constable, Head Constable, ASI and various other post.
MP Vyapam Police Bharti 2017 – Notification
- Name of the Organization: MP Vyapam Board
- Department: MP Police
- Name of Post: Various posts
- Total no of vacancy: 14088
- Starting date of online application: 08.06.2017
- Last date to apply online: 07.07.2017
- Official website: vyapam.nic.in
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
- Educational Qualification: Interested candidates willing to apply need to have minimum 10+2 or its equivalent passed from recognized board or university. For more details information post wise applicants need to refer the official advertisement which can be download from the link provided here.
- Age Limit: Applicants as on 01.08.2017 must have attained the minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 25 years. Upper age Relaxation will be provided to the candidates according to the State govt. Rules and Regulations only.
- Application Fees
|Sr. No.||Name of Category||Application Fees|
|1.||Unreserved (For two papers)||Rs. 700/-|
|2.||Unreserved (one paper)||Rs. 500/-|
|3.||SC, ST, OBC (For two papers)||Rs. 350/-|
|4.||SC , ST, OBC (one paper)||Rs. 250/-|
Download here: MP Police Recruitment Notification 2017
MP Police Constable 2017 Application Form
Procedure to apply online for the MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017
- Candidate’s first need to visit the official website from the direct link provided below.
- Click on the apply online tab on the main page of the website.
- On Next page look up for the MP Police Recruitment 2017.
- Click on apply online link and follow the instruction on next page.
- Then candidates need to register first and after successful registration fill the available application form providing correct details only.
- After entering all the details make the necessary fee payment if required.
- Click on submit button at last.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Apply here: MP Vyapam Police Bharti 2017
MP Vyapam Police Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details
MP Vyapam board will select the eligible and efficient candidates on the basis of their performance in the below given steps only.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Vehicle Driving / Trade Test
MP Vyapam board will prepare an Merit List of the on the basis of their Performance in the written exam, Physical Test, Vehicle Driving and Respective Trade test. Selected candidates will later have to appeared in front of the board for document verification process
MP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2017
Online Written Exam
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Time Duration||Max Marks|
|1||Constable / Head Constable (computer)/ ASI (computer)||2 hours (120 minutes)||100|
|2||Head Constable (computer) / ASI (computer)||2 hours (120 minutes)||100|
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Scale of Pay||Grade Pay|
|1||Constable||Rs, 5,200 – Rs.20,200/-||Rs. 1900/-|
|2||Head Constable (Computer)||Rs, 5,200 – Rs.20,200/-||Rs. 2100/-|
|3||Asst. Sub Inspector (Computer)||Rs, 5,200 – Rs.20,200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
We have provided here all the latest information available regarding the MP Police Recruitment 2017, Application Form, Notification etc. If any candidates need further information then refer to the official notification or just send your query through the comment section provided. We will try to provide all the latest information / updates available. We are available on Facebook and Twitter also. Bookmark us using CTRL + D for more govt., private sector job updates in future also