Karnataka Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 Merit List @ appost.gov.in, Karnataka Post Office GDS Result, Karnataka GDS Merit List Cut Off Marks
Karnataka GDS Results 2017: India Post Department in the month of April issues notification for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment in the state to fill the vacant post. All interested candidates looking for the Karnataka Post Office job on the basis of 10th class registered online before the last date. Due the huge number of open positions the large number of applications were received by the department. Now after completing the registration process successfully candidates will be looking for the Karnataka GDS Result 2017, Karnataka GDS Merit List 2017. Those interested contenders are informed to stay here to know the all the latest information available here.
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Result 2017
- Name of Department : Indian Post
- Name of Postal Circle: Karnataka
- Job Category : govt. job
- Job Location : anywhere in state
- Recruitment year: 2017-18
- Post : Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Total vacant post : 1048
- Online application started from : 8th April 2017
- Last date for registration : 8th May 2017
- Looking for : Karnataka GDS Results 2017
- Status : available soon
- Official website : indiapost.gov.in
Karnataka GDS Merit List 2017
We here informed to all the contenders that all eligible candidates will be selected by the department on the Merit List basis only. Before issuing the Merit List Cut off marks will be declared by the department on the official website. Cut Off Marks are the minimum marks need to be score to get selected for the job. Department of Post, India will announce the Karnataka GDS Cut Off Marks 2017 Category Wise and will be displayed on the website.
Also check: AP Postal Circle GDS Result 2017
Karnataka GDS Merit List 2017
All candidates need to note that Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored in the 10th Class examination. If any candidates have higher qualification and he has applied for the GDS recruitment then he or she will not be given any extra weight age. Merit list will be provided within a week after the closing of application registration and will be available in PDF format only on the official web portal. Also interested candidates keep visiting us here at regular intervals to get more updates about the Karnataka GDS Merit List.
Steps to check Karnataka GDS Results 2017
- Search for the Karnataka GDS Result 2017 in Google chrome.
- Click on the link provided in the search result page.
- Wait for few seconds as the page will open in new window.
- Enter all the details required like registration no. etc in the desired fields.
- Submit all the details entered.
- Finally check the Karnataka Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017.
Check here: Karnataka GDS Result 2017
We wish all the contender best of luck for the Karnataka GDS Recruitment. Share your Query / Information with us through the comment section provided below.