HSSC Clerk Result 2016-17, HSSC Clerk Result Date, hssc.gov.in, HSSC Clerk Merit List 2017, HSSC Clerk Expected Cut Off 2017, hssc.gov.in Result 2016-17
HSSC Clerk Result 2017: Haryana Staff Selection Commission previous year through its official advertisement 10/2015 invited online application from the eligible candidates who were looking for the State Govt. job. Lakhs of candidates applied online and participated in the written exam conducted in the month of November and December 2016. All the contenders of the HSSC Clerk Exam 2016 are nor very tensed and waiting for the declaration of the final result. Previously result was expected to be released in the month of January nut due to some reasons it is delayed. Now it is expected that the HSSC Clerk Result 2017 might be available in the first week of April. For further details related to the HSSC Clerk Recruitment please read details we have provided here
HSSC Clerk Result 2017 Merit List @ hssc.gov.in
- Name of the Commission : Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Post : LDC, UDC
- State : Haryana
- Total vacant Post : 4425
- Date of Written Exam : 13 Nov 2016 to 11th December 2016
- Answer Key Status : available online
- Looking for : HSSC Clerk Result 2017
- Status of Result : April 2017 (Expected)
- Merit List : available soon
- Official web portal : hssc.gov.in
Haryana SSC Clerk Result 2016-17
Haryana Staff Selection Commission which was earlier known as Subordinate Service Selection Board was established in the year 1970. It was granted statutory status of the Commission vide govt. notification in 2005. The HSSC recruits eligible candidates for various Group ‘C’ posts in the state govt. departments. But if necessary Commission also conducts the recruitment for the Group ‘B’ and Group ‘D’ vacant posts. Previous year department issued notification for the recruitment of 4425 eligible candidates for the Lower Division Clerk and Upper Division Clerk for State govt. Departments. Written exam was conducted as per schedule by the commission and now the aspirants are waiting for HSSC Clerk Result 2017 announcement.
HSSC Clerk Cut Off Marks 2017
In addition to the declaration of the final Result of the HSSC Clerk Exam 2016 all the participants will be curious to know the Expected Cut Off Marks of the HSSC Clerk Exam. The selection committee will soon release the cut off marks on its official website. Candidates need to knows that if they score the marks more than cut off marks only then they can appear in next round of selection. We are providing here the aspirants HSSC Clerk Expected Cut Off Marks 2017
- General Category : 132-140
- OBC Category : 122-130
- SC (Scheduled Caste) : 115-125
- ST (Scheduled Tribe) : 100-110
- VH (Visually Handicapped): 90-100
- Ex Serviceman : 75-85
Candidates need to keep an eye on the official website for the final Cut off marks list.
HSSC Clerk Merit List 2017
Now as the board official are busy with the candidates answer sheets and in the process of the declaration of the final Result. Some of the candidates will be keen to get the Merit List of the candidates. To all those participants we are here informed that after the announcement of the HSSC Clerk Result commission will declare the Merit List of the Successful candidates. The candidates whose name will appear in the HSSC Clerk Merit List 2017 will need to appear in front of the Board authorities for the interview process. Date of Interview will be provided on the official website of the HSSC.
Procedure to download HSSC Clerk Result 2017
- Visit the official website of the HSSC i.e. hssc.gov.in
- Go to the result section on the home page.
- Search for the relevant link for the HSSC Clerk Result 2017.
- After clicking the link new window will open.
- Enter Applicant’s Name, Roll No. and Date of Birth.
- Click on log in button provided.
- Final Result will be displayed Roll No. Wise and Name Wise.
- Download and save a copy of the result for future reference.
Check here : HSSC Clerk Result 2017
We have provided here all the latest information available. If you still have any question then don’t hesitate to ask us through the comment section. We will provide all the latest update available