CBSE 12th Class Result 2017 School Wise District Wise @ cbseresults.nic.in, CBSE Board 12th Result 2017 School Code Wise, CBSE 12th Class Topper List District Wise
CBSE Class 12 Results 2017: Central Board of Secondary Education like every year conducted the Class 12 Board exams across the country. Around 11 lakh students are expected to be appeared for the exam this year. Soon after the completion of the exam students started to find out for the released date of the CBSE 12th Result 2017 over the internet. After a lot of issues regarding the moderation policy of the CBSE result were delayed. But now the as per the official notification of the board CBSE Class 12th Result 2017 School Wise, District Wise will be available on 28th May 2017. All those interested students need to visit the official website to download CBSE Class 12 Result 2017 Name Wise.
CBSE 12th Class Result 2017 Mark Sheet Name Wise
- Name of the Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Exam Name: CBSE Class 12 Board Exams 2017
- Academic Session : 2016-17
- Official website: cbseresults.nic.in
- Searching for: CBSE 12th Result 2017 School Wise
- Status of Result: available on 24th May 2017
Region wise results:
Trivandrum: This region has bagged the highest pass percentage at 95.62 per cent.
Chennai: After Trivandrum, its Chennai which has got at 92.60 pass percentage
Delhi: Of all the regions, Delhi stands at 88.37 pass percentage
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan have the second highest pass percentage at 94.60
- The highest pass percentage among schools is for Jawahar Navodya Vidyalayas i.e. 95.73 per cent
- Pass percentage for differently abled students: 86.69 per cent
CBSE Plus Two Result 2017 School Wise
CBSE conducted the Class 12 exams for all the 10 Regions in the country from 9th March to 29th April 2017. All the students who appeared for the CBSE board Exams this year are informed here that board will announce CBSE 12th Result School Code Wise, CBSE Plus Two Result School Wise @ official website only. Result will be available for all the Streams of 12th Class like Arts, Commerce and Science.
- CBSE 12th Arts Result 2017 Name Wise
- CBSE 12th Commerce Result 2017 Roll No Wise
- CBSE 12th Science Result 2017 Roll No Wise
- CBSE 12th Class Result 207 School Wise
About CBSE: Central Board of Secondary Education was established in the year 1952 having its headquarter located in New Delhi. Also CBSE has 10 Regional Offices in Allahabad, Ajmer, Chennai, Panchkula, Thiruvananthapuram, Guwahati, Dehradun, Ajmer, Delhi and Patna. More than 18700 are affiliated by the CBSE all over the country. Every year board conducts the 10th and 12th Board exam all over the country. This year also the exams were conducted as per the schedule programme by the board.
CBSE 12th Class Result 2017 Topper List
All appeared students get here CBSE 12th Result School Wise, Region Wise from the below given links
CBSE Delhi 12th Result School Wise
CBSE Panchkula 12th Result School Wise
CBSE 12th Result 2017 Ajmer Division
CBSE 12th Result 2017 Chennai Region
CBSE 12th Result Guwahati School Wise
CBSE Allahabad 12th Result 2017 School Wise
CBSE Patna 12th Result School Wise
CBSE Thiruvananthapuram 12th Result School Wise
CBSE Result Bhubaneswar 12th Result School Wise
CBSE Dehradun 12th Result 2017 School Wise
Steps to check CBSE 12th Result 2017 District Wise online
- First of all students visit the official website of the cbse i.e. cbseresults.nic.in from the below given link here.
- Search for the “Senior Secondary Examination Results 2017” link.
- Click on the appropriate link provided on the official website.
- After clicking the link wait for a few seconds.
- Result page will open in new window.
- Provide all the necessary information required i.e. Name, Roll no..
- After verifying all the details click on submit button.
- Finally get our CBSE Class 12th Result 2017 School Wise.
Check here: CBSE 12th Class Result 2017 District Wise
We wish all the appeared students best of luck for their CBSE 12th Result 2017 Name Wise and hope that every candidate score good marks and get higher grade. If you have any doubt or need any information then you can ask us through the comment section only.