AP GDS Recruitment 2017, AP Post Office Recruitment 2017, Andhra Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2017, AP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – Andhra Pradesh Postal Department has released an notification on its official website for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). All the interested candidates from all over the state who are waiting to get job in the postal department need to visit the official website and apply online. Candidates can also click on the below provided link here to apply online. All other details regarding the recruitment are also provided here. Therefore read the information carefully before applying or follow the link to download the official notification for the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017.
AP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
- Name of the organization : Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
- Job Category : Govt. job
- Name of Post : Gramin Dak Sevak
- State : Andhra Pradesh
- Recruitment year : 2017-18
- Total no. of post : 1126
- Official website : appost.in
- Age: For the purpose of applying to the post of AP Gramin Dak Sevak candidate should possess the minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 40 years. Age relaxation for the OBC Categories is 3 years, 10 years for the SC / ST Category and 10 years for the PH Categories respectively.
- Education Qualification: Interested candidates must have passed Matriculation from approved state board either from the state govt or from central govt.
- Computer Knowledge: Applicants must have good knowledge of basis computer and possess at least 2 months certificate from the recognized training institute
Andhra Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2017
Application Fees: All Female candidates applying for the AP GDC Recruitment 2017 don’t have to pay any type of application fees. All male candidates belonging to the General and OBC Category will need to pay Rs. 100/- towards the exam fees. All SC / ST candidates are exempted from fees payment.
Selection Process: After the completion of the application process a merit list will be prepared. Merit list will be automated based on the educational qualification of the candidates applied. As per department there is no written test or interview has been decided for the AP Gram Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 so far. Candidates who will qualify in the merit list will have to appear for the next round of selection before the department such as document verification, medical examination etc. Candidates will get as SMS from the department after their provisional selection.
AP Gram Dak Sevak Recruitment – Exam Date
How to apply for the AP Postal Recruitment 2017
- Candidates who are interested need to visit the official website indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline.
- Then visit the home page candidates need to register themselves first.
- After Providing all the details for the registration application will get an registration no. which will be used in future.
- Now the candidates will have to fill the application form online.
- Finally after the filling of all necessary details required make the fees payment if applicable.
- Submit the application form.
- Take an printout of the application for future reference.
Click here: Official notification for the AP GDS Recruitment 2017
Apply Online : AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017